Jan 4, 2012

Blog Posts that Need a Second Chance

I've had a lot of people reading my blog this year, and that makes me happy. However, there are some posts that I wish had had more hits. Maybe the titles weren't catchy enough or the timing wasn't right- for whatever reason, these posts weren't that popular. But I gave them a lot of thought, and I want to give them another chance to be read.

On Memorizing Scripture
This post is convicting to me now. It's been awhile since I worked on scripture memorization.

A Gingerbread Boy of Our Own
Austin loves the story of the gingerbread boy, so Joseph helped him make his own gingerbread boy cookie.

More Than Just a Pig in a Pond
Over the summer, we read 100 picture storybooks from our local library. This was one of the most shocking that we read!

Worse Than a Squirrel
David got into the trash one day. He made quite a mess.

Status Updates I don't Share on Facebook
I was in a revealing mood the day I made this post.

Strange Men Should Not Talk to Little Boys
I still see this man in the Lower Brownsboro area from time to time. Creeps me out!

Are We Home Yet?
Thoughtful words about whether Kentucky has become our new home yet?

Oats
This one will make you laugh. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment