I don't really have anything bad to say about these books. They were all pretty entertaining.
The Cake That Mack Ate by Rose Robart, illustrated by Maryann Kovalski (even I was surprised at the end- short read, but very cute)
If You Give a Moose a Muffin by Laura Joffe Numeroff, illustrated by Felicia Bond (If you've never read the this one or the others in this series, you really should. They are classics.)
This is the House that was Tidy and Neat by Teri Sloat, illustrated by R.W. Alley (Moms everywhere will be entertained by this one.)
Snip Snap! What's That? by Mara Bergman, illustrations by Nick Maland (onomatopoeia again)
New Dinos written by Shelley Tanaka, illustrated by Alan Barnard (nonfiction book- They really have discovered a lot more about dinosaurs since we were kids.)
The Flea's Sneeze by Lynn Downey, illustrated by Karla Firehammer (cute)
Rolie Polie Olie by William Joyce (I've never seen the cartoon on Disney, but the book is cute. Austin really liked it because the characters are alien robots.)
My Little Sister Ate One Hare by bill Grossman, illustrated by Kevin Hawkes (borderline weird, but it has a funny ending)
The Wheels on the Bus by Maryann Kovalski
Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash by Sarah Weeks, pictures by Nadine Bernard Westcott (great for even little ones)
We're Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen, illustrated by Helen Oxenbury (I just remembered that I told Austin we would go on a bear hunt today. I guess I'd better get off here and go hunting.)
No comments:
Post a Comment