Jul 16, 2011

About Group Deal Sites

I've gotten hooked on the Group Deal movement. Sites like Groupon and Plum District, Living Social and Totsy. There are some really good deals to be had on these sites. You just have to read the fine print. Sometimes they expire within a few months. You might have to pay additional shipping costs. Or, the coupon might only be valid at certain store locations. I've also gotten hooked on Amazon diaper deals. I don't think I will ever buy diapers at the store again when I can get them cheaper shipped directly to my doorstep!

Here's some of the good deals I have gotten lately:

$40 worth of Discovery Toys for $15
$20 worth of food at a local cafe for $20
$15 worth of toys for $5 at a local toy store
$75 worth of toys for $25 online

I've also used these sites to get discounted CiCi's Pizza and Papa Murphy's and half-off on Amazon.com.

I think I'm set for birthday and Christmas shopping for the boys. $130 worth of toys for $45- not too bad :)

Disclosure: The links above are my referral links. If you sign up and buy something through these links, I will get a credit on my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment