- The boys were sick around the Fourth of July. David ended up with an ear infection. Austin had a cough. I got a sinus infection. Joseph has had allergies off and on. We missed two weeks of church.
- Then we were all finally feeling better, and our car started acting up. Joseph took Austin to church in the truck that week, and David and I stayed home.
- Last week I was in Tennessee visiting family and attending my friend Chelsea's baby shower. My Dad also fixed the car problem we were having, and he changed my brakes as well. It's too bad we live four hours away from my parents because my Dad is great at fixing cars (and anything else, for that matter). We usually just have to take the car to Pep Boys and get charged $90/hr for labor plus parts. Thanks to my Dad, I only had to pay $30 for the front and back brakes, and the labor was free :) I hung out in his shop while he worked and learned a thing or two. One important thing to remember is to never breathe in the brake dust that comes off if you change your own brakes because brakes are made of asbestos. Yikes!
Here are some pictures from our trip:
| Making zuccini bread with Aunt Jane |
| Getting muddy in the garden |
| Rinsing off in the creek |
| Walking in the back field with Aunt Meg and Uncle Ben |
| Chilling outside |
| At the Discovery House in Murfreesboro |
| Chelsea was my Maid of Honor |
| Just hanging out |
| Taking a wagon ride |
No comments:
Post a Comment