Here's a good deal for all you moms out there (or dads!).
If you are familiar with Groupon or Living Social, Plum District is a similar company. There is a great deal for Discovery Toys that I wanted to share. The deal is $15 for $40 worth of Discovery Toys (plus shipping charge- minimum $6)Here's how it works:
1. Click on the links in this post so I will get a referral bonus :)
2. Click on the Discovery Toys deal and "buy" it.
3. Add promo code WINWIN for $5 off or promo code FRUGALPLUMS for 20% off (if you are buying more than one deal, this would be a better code to use).
4. Your total should be either $15 or $16 depending on which code you use. You will pay for this with a credit card upfront. Then you will be able to print a voucher with a code on it good for $40 worth of Discovery Toys. You will have to call your order in using the phone number provided on the voucher. I haven't used my voucher yet, but I understand from the fine print that I will have to pay a shipping charge (12% of the purchase price, I think).
This deal is only good through today, so be sure to snag it before it is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment