Feb 11, 2012

So, what's it like to have two rowdy boys?

Exhausting!!!

Seriously, as I type this, my five year old is hopping around the living room in his underwear trying to get the two year old to squeal while I wait for my downstairs neighbor to bang on the floor with her broomstick. Joseph is sleeping because he worked last night, and I'm feeling jetlagged from a nap, which I decided to indulge in because David was up crying with ear infections until 1 a.m.

Now the boys have moved into Joseph's office where Austin is attempting to give the baby a piggy back ride. What he hasn't learned yet is that not wearing a shirt around an I'm-cute-now-I'm-going-to-pinch-you two year old is a bad idea....

Well before I finished that last sentence, they ran into the living room where Austin is trying to pick David's nose with his elbow (don't ask)... and now Austin is crying from the bedroom.... Oh, good, David didn't do it- Austin just hit his head on the wall...

Whew! That was a pretty good 5 minute sample of a typical non-school day.

So, what's it like to have two rowdy boys?

It's certainly never boring :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment