May 6, 2011

The Beauty of Productivity (Books 26-27)

Wow, have I been productive this morning! After rising at 5:00 a.m., I have gotten myself ready for the day, read my Bible, got the kids up, fed and dressed, ran three loads of laundry, vacuumed, swept and mopped, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom and checked my email. And, it's not even 9:30 yet! (I normally hit the snooze for awhile, but I set three alarms today, which got me out of bed a little quicker than usual!)

We are going on vacation next week, so I'm trying to get everything in order before we leave. Joseph and I have never both had a whole week off work at the same time, so this is going to be great!

Here's the books we read yesterday:

26. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs written by Judi Barrett and drawn by Ron Barrett (There is also a movie with the same title. Basically, there is a town where it rains food. Pretty entertaining for a toddler or preschooler.)

27. Town Mouse, Country Mouse by Jan Brett (Austin's first introduction to this classic tale. This version was a bit wordy, but it had nice illustrations.)

1 comment:

  1. Re: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I never read the boo, but I always wanted to see that movie.

    ReplyDelete