Feb 7, 2011

Into trouble these days

David is so funny. He makes goofy faces, plays peekaboo, climbs, gets into the trash and splashes in the toilet. It reminds me of Austin at this age.

I took the boys outside the other day, and David loved it! He did really well walking around on the grass/mud. We've gotten a considerable amount of snow this year, so there hasn't been much opportunity for playing outside. Austin hasn't shown any interest in going out in the cold, so I haven't even taken them out to play in the snow. It should start warming up in the next month or so, though, and then we can start taking walks around the neighborhood.

(In case you haven't figured it out, all the links above are posts from 2008 when Austin was a young toddler. I don't have any new pictures or videos of David, so I thought I would share some memories of Austin at this age. Enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment