Feb 1, 2011

Huggies Diaper Deal at Target

I have another great diaper deal to share. Here's how to get the best deal.

Target has the boxes of Huggies Snug and Dry diapers for about $20. If you buy two boxes, they will give you  a $5 gift card. Now, this is not really a good deal in and of itself. Even if you have two manufacturers coupons, it is still usually a better deal to buy the small packs and use a coupon.

However...

Target allows you to use one manufacturer's coupon and one Target coupon per item. They currently have online coupons on their website for $3 off Snug and Dry boxes (manufacturer coupon) and $2.50 off Huggies (Target coupon). That means you can print four coupons (two of each) for this purchase.

Bottom Line-

Two boxes of Huggies Snug and Dry = about $40
minus $5 (two Target coupons)
minus $6 (two manufacturer's coupons)
minus $5 gift card (you will actually get this after the purchase is made- don't worry, I'm sure if you are at Target, you will be able to put that card to use pretty quickly)

= about $24 for two boxes of diapers

In my case, that equals 178 diapers (one box of size 3 and one box of size 4) at .13 cents per diaper. Not too bad for Huggies. If you use smaller sizes, the price per diaper is even cheaper.

Note- So I was going to put a link to the Target coupons, but when I checked their website, they had taken off the Huggies coupons. Bummer. I'm glad I printed my coupons already and bought my diapers yesterday. I'm going to go ahead and post this since I typed it up already. If you happen to have the coupons printed, you can try this deal yourself. Otherwise, better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment