Oct 10, 2011

Enjoying the great outdoors (in the City, of course)

We were going to spend some time at the river this weekend, but after driving around in circles for awhile we realized that all the roads were closed due to a Breast Cancer Awareness Walk going on downtown. Once we finally got turned back around, we decided to just let the boys walk around at the seminary for a little bit.

Hanging out in front of the library

There was almost a collision here...

Trying to keep up with big brother.

"David, look up, baby."

"There he is!"

Austin before Church on Sunday
Ha, this last one cracks me up. I got Austin all dressed up for church in some sharp white shorts and a button up shirt, and then I see him running outside with a hat and bag looking like he is going on a safari. I just had to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment