Apr 6, 2012

Easter Eggs and Tonka Trucks

Spiderman and a Ninja Turtle with Easter eggs in the back end of their truck
David's two favorite things these days are action figures and beep-beeps (cars, trucks, trains, etc.). Since we've been to a few Easter celebrations lately, there are also quite a few plastic eggs laying around the house.

Oops, they got cracked.
When I saw this Tonka truck sitting in the middle of the floor, my first thought was- "How cute! Where's my camera? This will make the perfect blog post."
Bye boys!
So, I got down on the floor with my camera and tried to take a few pictures. David thought it would be a fun time for a horsey ride, which made it very difficult to keep my camera still.

And this is what David was doing while I was taking pictures...
 Well, I finally got a few pictures, and then it occurred to me that David was in underwear.... that he hadn't gone potty in awhile... that he might possibly be wet... Oops
This is the part where I realize David has wet underwear.... oh, the joys of being a mother :)
Pretty good blog material for the day, I'd say.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment