Nov 16, 2011

A third of the way done with Kindergarten

Making a ghost tootsie pop with Mrs. Rachel and Eli at their Fall Party.
 So, Austin has already finished 2 six week grading periods. That means he is a third of the way finished with this year. Wow!

Here's a link to a video I took of Austin's class. He is the one to the left of the teacher. She has to tell him to pay attention. He does look a little zoned out, doesn't he. Ha!

Austin is suppose to get his second report card this week. Last six weeks, he had all satisfactory marks except for in writing. I think his handwriting has greatly improved since then, so we'll see what his report card says this time.

The glamour and newness of school has begun to wear off. Austin is starting to complain that he doesn't want to go to school anymore. I'm thinking this is normal. I mean who doesn't remember complaining about school at some point as a kid? Anyway, he's got some breaks coming up, so I'm sure he will enjoy the time off from school. He gets Wed-Fri off next week for Thanksgiving and then two weeks at Christmas.

Now, what are we going to do with Austin during all that time off?

No comments:

Post a Comment