Some friends and I have a cooking blog that we update from time to time, and I thought I would share a few links for recipes.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries- I made these for some friends at Valentine's Day this year.
Black Bean Burritos- I experimented around with the bean soup recipe linked below and created these burrito snacks.
Chicken Parmesan Stromboli, posted by my good friend Katie (You may know her as Amos' mom :) I've made this several times, and it is one of Joseph's favorites.
Tortilla Soup, posted by Jenny Grusy (She brought this to us when Austin was in the hospital after having spinal surgery. It was oh so yummy. I need to try to make it myself soon.)
Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, recipe from Mrs. Mary Mohler
Chicken Fajita Skillet Dinner- I got this recipe from Chef Pam at SBTS
Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole, posted by Emily Scherrer (I have made this several times, and it is delicious)
Chicken and Biscuits- super easy
Chocolate Oreo Dessert- This is what I bring to potlucks, and I never have any left to bring back home. It gets eaten all up!
Cajun Chicken Linguine, posted by Katie Bell (I've made this myself a few times, and we love it!)
Southwestern Pasta Bake, posted by Lacey Adkins (We had this at their house a few years ago. Very tasty!)
Black Bean Soup- You can't go wrong with bacon and cilantro. Mmmm
I hope you can find something to make for dinner this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment