We got some amazing family pictures made by Oh Cara! Photography a few weeks ago, and they are just wonderful. I wanted to share them in our Christmas cards this year, and better yet, I found out that Shutterfly is having a special promotion on their Photo Christmas Cards. If you agree to blog about their holiday cards, they will give you 50 free cards. What a great deal!
I've had good experiences with Shutterfly in the past. This will be the first time I order cards, but I have ordered their prints and other photo gifts before. They have good quality photos, and you can often find promo codes to get free shipping or money off your total purchase. A few months back, I ordered a matte 11x14 print of David's infant photo, and it turned out beautiful. I also ordered some stickers with the boys' picture on them, and I've been using them to seal up the envelopes when I mail "artwork" to the grandparents. They have been a big hit! I can't wait to see how the personalized Christmas cards turn out.
Here's a link to the information about the promotion if you are interested in participating. The special is good through the end of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment